This is a major international company dealing with and selling to all the top fashion houses, jewellery and luxury goods.
This is a very modern, enlightened and exiting company to work for. For the successful candidate there are excellent opportunities for personal development, advancement and to earn good bonuses. This is mostly office role but would require occasional trips to clients and to Fashion and Jewellery events in the UK.
The skills and experience required for the Sales Manager are as follows:
• At least 3-5 successful Sales Management experience managing a team of at least 6 people is absolutely essential.
• Ability to train and develop sales team skills.
• Ability to lead as Sales Manager
• Sales training skills
• Must have experience in performance management eg monitoring KPIs, coaching and keeping activities focussed, and redirecting employees activities and attention where required.
• Confident and strong personality
• Must be very smart and presentable for this fashion industry role and have a real passion for clothes and jewellery
Location: Within an hour’s commute of Paddington , London. (Close to Paddington Station)
It is Charter Selection’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within ten working days. However because of the high volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to all candidates individually. If we have not contacted you within ten working days your application as Sales Manager has been unsuccessful. Please feel free to contact us again in the future for other positions. Thank you.