C# Senior Web developer (Logic, Strong Education, Innovation, Lifecycle development, C#, .NET, ASP.NET)
£45,000-£80,000 (depending on experience)
A leading global financial vendor which sells software solutions to some of the biggest financial companies on the planet on both buy-side and sell-side is urgently looking to recruit a Senior Web developer (Logic, Strong Education, Innovation, Lifecycle development, C#, .NET, ASP.NET) to work closely with the business and being involved in the full development lifecycle, from gathering the requirements onto design, development and implementation.
For this role you will need 5-10 years' experience in a programming position preferably C# but other languages will be considered also as long as you are happy to work with the full .net stack.
This company is looking for driven individuals who enjoy an environment where you can challenge yourself to produce ideas and projects.
They seek people with a strong academic background with either a 1st or a 2:1 classification at a top university in any discipline as long as your experience leads to a strong programming interest following.
C# Senior Web developer (Logic, Strong Education, Innovation, Lifecycle development, C#, .NET, ASP.NET) you will be required to have the following skillset:
- Have 2-10 year's experience in a programming environment (C#, JAVA, VBA, .NET STACK) (Essential)
- A strong academic background from a top university with a high degree classification (Essential)
- Interest in working in a challenging and exciting environment (Essential)
- A true passion for technology, especially programming and solving issues (Essential)
- Great communication skills (Essential)
- A passion for Finance (Essential)
This is an incredibly exciting position for someone who wants to push technical boundaries, be in an innovative environment that feels removed from the financial sector and someone who wants to work in a company with a flat structure and work on numerous projects within the business. You will be provided with some of the best training on the market, both technical and financial.
Please forward your CV to discuss.