This job is no longer available
Embedded Software Engineer - Process Coordinator
Do you have a genuine interest within the automotive sector? Do you want to work for a world leading automotive company? Do you have a real passion for your profession?
This automotive company has offices across the globe and are backed by a world leading automotive company. Therefore there is plenty of room for progression to advance your technical skills as well as your leadership skills, which ever route you decide to take.
You will be required to liaise with different departments within the business, manage tasks and really put your stamp on process. You will be responsible for defining processes and methods for tools which will be used for embedded software development and so you will need to liaise with process and quality colleagues to perform training on the development process as well as completing technical coordination of development infrastructures.
- Responsible for defining processes, methods and tools to be used for embedded software development
- Liaise with process and quality colleagues
- Coordinate processes and tool chains across engineering departments
- Perform training and coaching in the development processes and tool chain
To apply you will be degree educated or equivalent in an Engineering discipline and have experience in all or most of the following:
- Embedded SW development in C / C++
- Experience in model based SW development using tools such as ASCET, Simulink, Rhapsody, etc.
- Knowledge of quality management processes for the software development lifecycle- CMMI, SPICE, ISO OR IEC standards
APPLY NOW !