Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a leading, international energy consultancy who provide a vast range of energy efficiency solutions and carbon management services. They are currently recruiting for an Energy Sales Consultant to join their Business Generation team in their brand new offices in Central London
The responsibilities of the role:
• With the support of the Sales & Marketing Director, the Energy Sales Consultant will take ownership of the company client and prospect data.
• The Energy Sales Consultant will work with the data to generate face to face appointments for the Sales team
• To assist in the production of reports detailing visit stats
• To maximise each lead in order to develop a consistent number of visits in line with objectives set.
• Cleanse data to find the correct contact information
• Maintain the database of prospect information
• Work with the Sales team to identify targeted prospect channels
• Generate first sales, subsequent sales, and proposal sales visits for the sales team
• Accurately record and maintain visit statistics
• Holding fact finding meetings with sales to ensure processes are closely aligned.
• Continue to develop processes to streamline the Business Generation activity
The Energy Sales Consultant will possess the following skill set:
• Experience of appointment making and creating sales opportunities
• Knowledge of the energy/environmental and utilities sector
• Experience of technical services in a business to business environment is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided
• A strong personality will be required, as the candidate will need to influence experienced and knowledgeable people both internally and externally.
• IT skills including knowledge of MS products, Strong written skills
Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2130