Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Location: Central London
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a leading, international energy consultancy who provide a vast range of energy efficiency solutions and carbon management services. They are currently recruiting for an Energy Sales Co-ordinator to join their growing team in their brand new offices in Central London
• The Energy Sales Co-ordinator will be responsible for absence reporting, supervision and general support for the development and progression of the Sales services and the teams’ procedures and processes.
• To work as part of the Sales & Marketing team in achieving personal objectives and tasks, whilst promoting a positive and motivated environment.
• Arrange and Manage Hotel bookings where required
• Represent the Sales & Marketing team in other departments’ team meetings to promote activity and cross team working.
• The Energy Sales Co-ordinator will manage team workload into a tracker system ensuring there is clarity on daily tasks and priorities and all deadlines are achieved.
• Compile and complete monthly informative submissions for inclusion in the Sales Executive report submission.
• Assist in the development of processes and workflows to ensure work is delivered in a timely, professional manner
The Energy Sales Co-ordinator will be responsible for the following:
• Experience of technical services in a business to business environment
• Knowledge of the energy/environmental and utilities sector
• A strong personality will be required, as the candidate will need to influence experienced and knowledgeable people both internally and externally.
• IT skills including knowledge of MS products.
• A genuine interest in the energy industry is essential.
• Task driven with a completer - finisher attitude.
• Ability to manage team priorities in addition to personal objectives.
• Have an overall awareness of Sales best practice techniques and tools.
• Self-motivated with a vision for producing innovative and efficient work streams
Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2130