Brady Business Analyst - Syseca - (EBIS / EDIS) - 6 Month Contract
Keywords: Business Analyst, Syseca, Energy Scheduling, Physical trading & Balancing, Energy Production Control, ETRM, CTRM, Energy Trading and Risk Management, Derivatives, Commodity, ETRM, Oil, Gas, Energy, Senior Consultant, Implementation, Brady, EBIS, EDIS, EDIL
Harrington Starr are urgently recruiting for a Brady\Syseca Senior Business Analyst who is required to work for an innovative energy trading client in London on an initial 6 month contract.
In this role you will be joining and assisting their Business analysis team as a Subject Matter Expert to be involved in an implementation project.
The successful candidate will have considerable experience of Energy market fundamentals and physical operations for Power and/or Natural Gas.
The role is a wide and varied one but some of the day to day responsibilities will include:
- Capturing client requirements and documenting a functional solution
- Ensuring that the solution functional specification are consistent with best software analysis, design and implementation guidelines
- Configuring the technical solution to match the solution design
- Oversee testing of the specific work stream
- Supporting the development process
- Work with the in-house support, QA and development teams to help drive the platform's usage through the end client
- Advising developers and technical staff on business context
- Continuously review processes and product documentation and improve software expertise
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Syseca Energy Scheduling and Power trading platforms ie EDIS / EBIS / EDIL
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent understanding of the Energy Market
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be open to some work related travel
- Experience running technical integration projects
- Managed teams and projects
- Worked in trading and risk management (ETRM) OR (CTRM)
Send your CV and get in touch for a confidential discussion