This will be a busy and challenging opportunity for someone to make a mark and will certainly add prestige to their CV.
This is an enlightened and fun organisation to work for with a very special cause.
Ideally the candidate will have worked before in a charity or have a passion or be inspired to this cause.
Skills and experience required for this position as Head of Digital Marketing are as follows:
• Experience in running, managing , training and developing a team of 6 or more digital staff essential ( web, SEO, content, video, social , microsites etc)
• Previous work as Head of Digital in a charity or corporate where you had developed the team and activities to best practice would be a distinct advantage
• Strategic thinker
• Experience researching analysing and re-launching a website that was compatible with tablets and mobiles would be essential
• Ability to project manage - juggling and prioritising numerous projects and numerous campaigns as Head of Digital Marketing
• Experience in analysis and understanding of the web user experience to make it much more useable, helpful and friendly to sufferers, relatives and supporters, stakeholders, the press and media, and other interested parties.
• CRM experience would be useful as they want to re-vamp this whole area.
• Strong confident personality who can lead the team and bring in significant innovation.
• Excellent communicator
Location: One hour commute from Hampstead, London
It is Charter Selection’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within ten working days. However because of the high volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to all candidates individually. If we have not contacted you within ten working days your application as head of Marketing has been unsuccessful. Please feel free to contact us again in the future for other positions. Thank you.