As a trusted preferred recruitment partner we have been asked to assist in the recruitment of an experienced Build and Environment Team Leader.
Your key responsibilities will be to develop the road map to support the expansion and roll out of the Systems Integration function across ESO and to enhance and maintain the software builds, installation, configuration and deployment tools for enterprise scale applications.
Key Experience of:
- Setting up Build and Deployment environments
- Oversee SVN usage
- Create Deployment Packages
- Set up daily builds for the Development team
- Set-up continuous integration using CruiseControl.Net with Jenkins.
- Create Branches & Tags in SVN
- Set-up remote Deployment to various Test Servers
- Environment Management
* Define and build the road map for the roll out of Systems Integration into the standard Delivery Framework
* Configure the hardware/software environment as required by the system being integrated.
* Carry out fault diagnosis relating to moderately complex problems, reporting the results of such diagnosis in a clear and concise manner.
* Accept software modules from software developers, ensuring that they meet the defined software test criteria and produces software builds for loading onto target hardware from software source code (typically held within a configuration management system)
* Manage teams to understand the release requirements, software packaging, review and assessment of deployment plans and schedules and the build of non production testing environments including the preparation of any documentation.
* Define, document and verify development and Test environments and configuration
Degree Level Education
MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
LPIC-3 - Linux Professional Institute
All applications handled with care and consideration. We are a trusted preferred supplier to this international banking group. Every time we send a CV to a client we donate £1 to charity. Our nominated charity for 2014 is The Born Free Foundation.