AVS, JVS Openlink Endur Developer
JVS, AVS, Openlink V11, V12
6 Month Contract (Rolling) - Energy Trading - £600 - £700 per day - City of London
Harrington Starr has partnered up with a Global Energy, Oil & Gas Trading desk who are looking to hire an Openlink AVS/JVS Developer to work on a front office trading desk based in the City of London. This is a great opportunity for an experience Openlink AVS, JVS Developer to secure a long term contract with a major player in this field.
The role is to implement V12 of the Openlink Endur application. You will be programming extensively using the Openlink AVS, JVS based language. The role is based on the trading desk and you will work alongside Energy, Oil & Gas Traders. Strong experience with working with the business and excellent written and verbal communications will be needed for this role.
The project also includes:
- Reconciling data between Endur and legacy systems
- Develop Gas Trading functionalities in V12
- Data Migration for trading desk
- Work closely with business users and other developer to gather requirements through to delivered solutions.
Key Technical Skills:
- Openlink Endur experience in version 8, v9, v10 or/and v11
- Development with AVS or JVS Openlink.
- Scripting experience with Perl or Python
- Strong knowledge of Energy, Oil, Gas, Power
- Knowledge of Futures and Options
- RDBMS in MS SQL Server
AVS Openlink Endur Developer JVS, AVS, Openlink V11, V12,
6 Month Contract (Rolling) - Energy Trading - £600 - £700 per day.
This is a long term project that could last up to 2 years. The client is a leader in the commodities trading space and has project pipeline planned to help growth this already successful desk. We are looking to recruit for 2 Developers with Openlink AVS (OpenJVS) and I am interested in speaking to anyone who feels that would be able to add value. Please call Lewis Bickerton