Job Title: Installation Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Circa £35,000
Consultant: Rachael Farmer
The Green Recruitment Company are representing a long standing installation company working within the renewable energy sector. They are looking to bring on-board an Installation Manager to focus on their Biomass and Solar PV system installs.
• Responsible for the installation of renewable energy systems, predominantly biomass boilers and solar PV installs
• You will be working on commercial and district heating installations covering an area encompassing the South West and West Country
• Involved in the planning and then related fault-finding, repairs and maintenance of plant, installations and equipment
• Qualified and Experienced in commercial heating systems
• Biomass and Solar PV experience would be a huge advantage, however will consider a senior heating engineer with strong experience in large scale piping
• BPEC Biomass / HETAS / OFTEC Qualifications are desirable.
• Electrically qualified Part P / 17th Edition qualifications
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44(0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies