This job is no longer available
**Science Teacher Urgently Required for September**
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
The Job, The School, The Child.
We are looking for an English Teacher for day to day and long term assignments. The successful candidates will:-
* Be available and ready to accept bookings in the mornings
* Have pre prepared work that you can deliver effectively in the classroom
* Have relevant teaching experience
* Treat every assignment as if it is a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom and helping the school to the best of your ability
* Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
* Ensure effective classroom management in line with the schools behaviour policy
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Merseyside area. These schools range in size, catchment religious background and ethos. Within these schools our teachers support pupils with a diverse range of ability levels and backgrounds. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our teachers with the schools and children to which they work with best.
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail please contact us via e mail, Liverpool@randstadeducation.co.uk or call us on 0151 255 1666.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.