This job is no longer available
PHP Web Developer (HTML5, CSS3, Jenkins, Vagrant, MySQL) - London - Finance
Salary: Up to £45,000
A revolutionary organisation with a cutting edge product are seeking a PHP Web Developer (HTML5, CSS3, Jenkins, Vagrant, MySQL). This is a fantastic opportunity for a middle-weight web developer to gain financial experience with the latest PHP web tools to deploy real-time greenfield solutions to a trading web platform.
Within this PHP Web Developer (HTML5, CSS3, Jenkins, Vagrant, MySQL) opportunity, you will be required to use your expertise in PHP and MySQL on a daily basis. You will be required to program with the full PHP stack from front, middle and back end systems. Front-end technologies are essential for enhancing the UX/UI components of the systems. Jenkins or Vagrant knowledge are vital and version control systems such as Git or subversion or CVS for a hi performance system. Vagrant or Jenkins or any similar open source deployment tool are highly desirable for this role to enable live deployment of code for a peer-peer trading platform.
Key requirements within this PHP Web Developer (HTML5, CSS3, Jenkins, Vagrant, MySQL) role are as follows:
- At least 3 years' experience with PHP & MySQL - Required
- Great understanding of MVC/Angular Frameworks - Desirable
- XML and XLT - Desirable
- Fluency with JQuery library and AJAX - Desirable
- Familiar with any version control server such as (e.g. CVS/Totoise/SubVersion/Git) - Desirable
- An understanding of Vagrant or Jenkins for deployment of real-time code - Bonus
- Good communication and team skills - Required
- Great understanding of working on Linux - Desirable
This is a role that offers career progression, working closely with the CEO and CTO, which is producing software that is heavily backed by investors. If you are looking for a stimulating environment, which you can utilise the full PHP stack, then please forward your CV to Jon Kay at Harrington Starr.
PHP Web Developer (HTML5, CSS3, Jenkins, Vagrant, MySQL)