Key duties include:
• Creation and management of a content timetable across the business, ensuring blogs are received in a timely and accurate manner.
• Liaison with management and colleagues across the business to produce consistent relevant, high quality content for blogging purposes.
• Monthly updates to Marketing Manger on progression of social media strategy and ongoing development of social media strategy
• Monthly competitor analysis on social media standing
• Ownership of the creation and issue of regular newsletters/hot jobs list to our registered members.
• Ownership of the creation and issuing of regular client branded advertisements to our online community.
The successful candidate will have/be:
• Experience as a Marketing executive in a similar role
• Proactive, with a “can do” attitude
• Eager to learn and progress