This job is no longer available
A well known London retailer is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Systems Manager to join their Business Systems team.
The right person will have had significant experience in a Senior Information Systems focussed role, possibly as a Senior Business Analyst, Project Manager, Development Manager or Systems Architect.
A strong understanding of Retail and eCommerce, and proven success in improving system and application functionality is essential in this role and a huge must for the company.
Key responsibilities and skills will include:
- Create, drive and influence the product roadmap for the systems under their stewardship.
- Participate in service reviews and take outcomes and lessons learnt into the continuous improvement programme
- Assess the business transformation roadmap and its impact upon the application stack for area(s) of responsibility; influence the release planning and 'order of go' for the backlog.
- Lead technology supplier relationships to assure appropriate value and quality targets are delivered
- Scope, maintain and uphold the Service Catalogues and Service Levels for aligned business area(s).
- Recruit, develop and line manage Business Analysts, Junior Business Analysts and Business Intelligence Analysts as appropriate
- Protect the business interests through the formulation of robust, credible and affordable BCP and DR plans.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to conceptualise and think outside the box.
- Must possess business and technical awareness, able to apply technology to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of retail and deep knowledge of technology marketplace to provide ideas around complex business and systems problems.
- Strong financial controls and disciplines, proven experience with Business case and ROI creation, budget management, forecasting, tracking and reporting.
- Experience and knowledge of the capital investment evaluation process, including cost/benefit analysis and estimating cost/resources etc. for both defined & undefined initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross functional and matrix managed teams.
- High degree of analytical and data analysis capabilities.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
If you feel you have proven understanding of a multi-channel, multi national retail and experience working with and managing an Information Systems team, please send your CV through or call Robbyn on 020 7758 7366.