Penetration Tester / CEH certified - Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Pen Tester, to join our rapidly growing division.
You will be responsible for the provision of consultancy primarily focused on penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and auditing.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
* Excellent IT SECURITY knowledge and experience
* Very good experience as a Security Consultant
* Extensive experience of PENETRATION TESTS and VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENTS
* A desire to learn the PCI DSS and ISO 27001 standards and compliance issues;
* Knowledge of Backtrack, Metasploit, Nexpose.
* Excellent customer facing experience and strong communication skills
* C++, Python , Ruby is highly desirable
* Project management experience would be a bonus
* Check Team Leader/Member Status would be high advantageous
Ideally you will be certified in one or more of the following: CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) CHECK, CLAS or have excellent equivalent experience.
Any further IT Security related qualifications would also be an advantage, but NOT ESSENTIAL.