An international multi-channel marketing business based in Central London are looking for an experienced and talented B2B Regional Marketing Manager to join their team and lead their marketing initiatives across Northern Europe. It is essential that candidates have experience operating across multiple countries in Northern Europe and have been involved in regional campaigns/events; have dealt with local/regional clients; and have experience operating in multilingual environments.
Experience in a marketing function for a software or technology company would be a particularly good match.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building awareness of the company, their products and services across multiple countries
- Develop regional campaigns (event, webinars, social media, etc.)
- Act as a local brand and product ambassador with knowledge of local marketing best practice (e.g. data protection laws)
- Develop local customer case studies and references to demonstrate product offerings
- Produce content and tools to assist sales teams to accelerate existing opportunities across Northern Europe
- Provide tactical marketing support to regional sales teams including Sales Management teams
To be suitable you will have worked as a Marketing Manager with an international remit and will be familiar with campaigns and marketing practices in different countries across Northern Europe. You should have a minimum of 3 years B2B marketing experience in a similar role. A marketing degree or CIM qualification would be an advantage, as would fluency in an additional language (French, German or Spanish).
This is a permanent opportunity to join a highly successful business and become a key driver of their marketing and sales initiatives. The salary on offer is up to £45,000 basic plus a 10% bonus and benefits.
To apply, please send your latest CV listing all relevant experience, and include reference ASH12330AC in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.