A successful global marketing business based in Central London is looking for a Content Manager to join their team and have responsibility for producing and overseeing all external and internal marketing content. This is an excellent opportunity to make a real impact and help expand the business's digital footprint.
Key responsibilities of this Content Manager role include:
- Managing all content projects from initial information gathering, to content development, reviewing, editing, proof-reading and publication
- Producing targeted content to drive leads, traffic and subscriptions and to build awareness of the brand
- Tailor content for different mediums/formats/target markets
- Manage the editorial calendar and develop written guidelines for the marketing team
- Review and edit content produced by other members of the team and senior leadership prior to publishing
To be suitable you must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluency in a an additional European language would be an advantage)
- Experience producing both online and offline content e.g. blogs, e-books, white papers, infographics, guides, case studies, presentations, articles, e-mail copy, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to edit and proof-read copy
- Desktop publishing experience, knowledge of SEO, and software tools e.g. Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Ideally degree educated in a Marketing or Journalism discipline, with 2-3 years' practical experience
- Experience within a technology-focused B2B marketing role, or digital marketing role in an eCommerce/retail environment would be beneficial
This is a permanent opportunity offering a salary of £35-40,000 basic depending on experience, plus benefits. Offices are located in Central London near to Russell Square and Euston stations, with excellent transport links.
To apply for this Content Manager role please submit your latest CV listing all relevant experience and include reference ASH12379AC in the subject line of your email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.