Job Title: Project Developer- Wind Farms
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: North East
Consultant: Nathalie George
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is currently working with a well-established provider of energy and commodities. They are now looking to expand further into renewable energies and are looking for a Wind Project Developer to help manage and develop this team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage and coordinate wind farm project contractors and consultants to deliver quality work on time and on budget while also identifying, appraising and mitigating any planning, environmental, technical and commercial issues affecting development.
• The submission of planning applications and managing the consultation process pre and post planning application. Within this you will identify, appraise and mitigate any planning, environmental, technical or commercial issues affecting development.
• Taking responsibility for the Environmental Impact Assessments.
• Liaising with local communities & external consultants, local authorities, statutory agencies and comply with all associated legal and statutory bodies.
• Overseeing the grid connection process from initial application to securing grid connection offers.
• Providing monthly reports on the progress of allocated wind sites, managing the collection of wind data and wind yield assessments and supply project information and support.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A strong track record of successfully managing feasibility studies, project developments, planning applications and conditions within the UK wind industry.
• You must have a proven commercial approach to the delivery of projects and a sound understanding of the technical aspects of power generation in the context of wind development.
• You will need excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to build rapport quickly and to develop long term relationships with all stakeholders.
• A relevant degree (ie: planning, surveying, engineering, or environmental).
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44(0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies