This job is no longer available
Job Title: Quality Manager - Offshore Wind
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East
Consultant: Nathalie George
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are currently working with a leading subsea cables manufacturer who are looking for a candidate to join and manage the Quality Department, in order to establish an integrated management systems.
The successful candidate will need to meet the requirements of ISO90001, ISO 14001 ad OHSAS 18001, ensuring compliance with all legislation and any other standards as appropriate.
• Procurement and coordination of an independent assessment body in order to maintain certification against applicable international standards
• Oversee and ensure that all audit activities are captured and addressed in timely manner
• Provide input for all bid responses against customer quality requirements
• Manage all customer feedback responses from clients under contract
• Analyse responses to add testimonials to Master Sales Record and communicate issues back to business
• Establish and manage an effective customer complaints process
• Establish and manage vendor evaluation and performance monitoring for major subcontractors employee for supporting the delivery of PPLS projects.
• Ensure all issues experienced throughout the project lifecycle are captured within a knowledge database and reviewed by the business ensuring lessons learnt are not repeated
• Development & implementation of corporate dashboard as a transparent vehicle for business performance reporting and driver for change
• Coordinate and facilitate of business improvements to ensure implementation of managed change programs
• Budget management and authority for approval of Quality Team expenditure.
• Point of contract between Company and assessment body
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Quality Manager. Will have delivered on a number of industry related projects across a range of sectors and customers
• Extensive experience of successful project delivery management at senior level
• Thorough experience and knowledge of management systems and methodologies
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with ability to influence at all organisational levels and work across diverse geographical locations/issues
• Experienced facilitator at all levels across the organisation
• Innovative approach to change management to drive through new ways of working
• Knowledge of risk management and best practices and ability to communicate these at all levels across the organisation
• Ideally, knowledge of the offshore construction industry, encompassing Power, Oil and Gas and other core and non-core marine sectors
• Knowledge and understanding of Project Management techniques PRINCE2 or similar
• Lead Assessor
• Certificate in Quality Management
• Membership with relevant institution (e.g. CQI).
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44(0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies