This job is no longer available
Cameron Kennedy Recruitment
15 July 2014
12 August 2014
- Provide operational support to the firm's transaction reporting requirements; monitor, control and complete quality assurance checks on the integrity of transaction reporting.
- Ensure the daily transaction reporting is submitted in accordance with the FCA reporting deadline
- Monitor systems of control and escalation procedures so that the firm complies with its transaction reporting obligations;
- Maintain contact across several change management teams to proactively detect and assess impacts to transaction reporting of new business items and work with Compliance for new regulatory rules or rule changes
- Communicate and document any issues arising including steps taken to remediate and resolve problems
- Supports other regulatory and business reporting requirements such as trade reporting to BOAT and other requirements from time to time.
- Financial Industry experience with emphasis on Non-financial regulatory reporting (e.g. MiFID & EMIR).
- Solid Operations or Trade Support experience