Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 plus pension and standard benefits.
Consultant: Dominic Wall
The Green Recruitment Company is working with company that specialises in the complete design and installation of Wind turbines, Biomass boilers, and Solar PV systems throughout the UK.
The responsibilities of the role:
• Installing, plumbing and commissioning of heating systems including
- District plumbing
- Heat exchangers
- Domestic plumbing
- Boiler room plumbing
- Feed plant construction and set up
- Heating controls
- Monitoring systems
- Safety devices and protection systems
• Interface with the company’s teams, clients, main contractors, DNO and other trades
• Maintenance of heating systems including; inspection and testing, fault finding and cleaning as per manufacturers guidelines
• Maintain clean vehicle record and good housekeeping skills with tools and equipment
Experience and skills:
• Qualifications in :
- Water Regs
- Plumbing level 2 or 3
- CIG 6189 - 11 or 21
- Mechanical engineering services level 2 or 3
• Experience working on a variety of installations from domestic through to commercial and industrial projects.
• Experience fitting renewable heating systems including biomass boilers
• Suited for a motivated heating engineer or plumber
• Good communication skills, especially with clients
• Solid organisational and administration skills
Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2130