Our client, a global Insurance company works hand in hand with Corporate Clients to offer a wide range of products and they are keen to employ an established Operations Manager to ensure that the agreed standards are delivered. Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits, a great working environment and they are committed to hiring the best talent available.
Key responsibilities for the Corporate Partner - Operations Manager:
• Building excellent working relationships across the organisation and also building rapport with key contacts within the Corporate Partner offices.
• Planning and forecasting resources and understanding how this impacts performance delivery.
• Providing detailed performance analysis
• Management of Operational budgets
Key Skills & experience for the Corporate Partner - Operations Manager:
• Matrix management across a contact centre/call centre environment ensuring first rate performance delivery.
• Improving processes and procedures to ensure that SLAs are met and maintained and addressing issues to rectify any failure in meeting agreed service levels.
• Strong customer focus - continuously improving the customer experience and operational effectiveness.
• Excellent communication skills, able to build rapport and confidence of others.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a credible and progressive organisation and will be pivotal in ensuring targets are hit across all channels and at all levels whilst supporting the corporate strategy. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please call Juliette Allen on 01293 817642 or simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.