Our client, a provider of English languages courses is offering a fun and conducive working environment, a competitive salary along with good career prospects.
Key responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
• Liaising between key stakeholders to understand the structure of the organisation and form the process for analysis.
• Working with key members of the IT Department to deliver a replacement of legacy systems with modules of an ERP solution.
• Providing analysis of the existing structures/systems and making recommendations for improvements.
• Working with the IT Manager to help promote best working practices across the organisation.
Key Skills & experience for the Business Analyst:
• Solid Business Analysis skills across the full lifecycle; scoping, requirement gathering, testing and working with end users on day to day use of new systems.
• Previous experience of working on IT focussed projects with the ability to liaise with technical and non-technical personnel.
• Confident in driving change forward and working across the organisation to build relationships and gain buy-in for proposed projects.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential for this role.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a long established organisation that provides over 2000 English language courses to Britain’s schools, colleges and universities. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please call Juliette Allen on 01293 817642 or simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.