This job is no longer available
This is an exceptional new opportunity to join a leading IT consultancy as an AX Developer. The business, an industry leader, are growing their team due to the large number of projects they have on and are looking to bring on board a permanent AX Developer to work with their partners.
Key skills required:
- In depth knowledge and understanding of AX development best practices
- Experience working on multiple full lifecycle AX upgrades and implementations
- AX 2009/2012/2012 R2
- Experience of development using X++
- SQL Server experience
- .NET framework experience
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2-3 years experience as an MS AX Developer
- A demonstrated track record of delivering end to end AX upgrades and implementations
- Microsoft certifications
- Good communication skills
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an industry leading company. Interviews begin immediately - apply now to avoid missing out!
If you are seeking a new Microsoft Dynamics opportunity but this is not the role for you, please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss other roles which I have available.