Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO.
This is a permanent full time role in the membership organisation representing over 6,000 NHS General Practitioners in London. The organisation provides pan-London leadership and shared committee services for its members.
The salary is £36,000 pa plus employers contributions of 16% of salary into their group personal pension scheme, flexi time and 25 days annual leave.
This is a key role supporting the organisation's dynamic and inspirational CEO. The successful applicant will need to be able to support the CEO in by preparing/researching for meetings, attending meetings where required and producing good quality notes that include following up on agreed actions.
The post holder will need to be able to rapidly develop a clear understanding of the Chief Executive's priorities and work proactively to support the delivery of them with a high degree of autonomy.
The role will require liaison with senior colleagues within the organisation and with partner bodies in London.
- Due to the Chief Executive's busy diary, the successful applicant with need to be able to work effectively with low levels of supervision.
- Complex diary management
- Managing phone calls, e-mail and post
- Providing committee support to the Board of Directors
- Managing internal requests for the Chief Executive's time
- Undertaking research, drafting documents and implementing actions
Skills and Experience:
- Graduate calibre with a Degree or equivalent
- Experience as an Executive Personal Assistant to a senior role
- Excellent IT skills - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintenance of the highest degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong commitment to equality and the organisation's values
- Works with diplomacy and high commitment to customer service
Please apply with a CV and covering letter detailing your relevant experience.
Interviews are planned for Monday 18th August 2014.