A successful international online company requires a PHP Software Engineer to join their development team based in Central London/City. The overall purpose of this role will be to create solutions by designing, developing, implementing, documenting and maintaining Java based components and interfaces. Our client has a number of exciting new projects coming up for their content-heavy website, so are looking for an experience PHP Developer who has experience customising and adapting Wordpress to business needs.
The requirement is for a mid-level Developer with strong PHP and Wordpress and some front-end development experience.
To be suitable for this PHP Developer/Software Engineer role you will demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 4 years PHP OOP development (Mid-level Developer)
- Agile environment
- Significant adaptation of Wordpress CMS
- LAMP stack & relational databases
- Practical experience of some front-end technologies: jQuery and Bootstrap, SASS/LESS
- Exposure to SOAP, XML/HTTP, RESTful HTTP
- Experience with continuous integration and Jenkins
- Experience in mobile optimised and/or responsive design
- Developing unit and integration testing
- Understanding of SCRUM software development process
The salary for this permanent PHP Software Engineer role is up to £45,000 plus benefits incl. bonus, pension, season ticket loan, gym & 25 days holidays. This is a well-established online environment with fantastic opportunity for progression and a great work/life balance.
Please apply detailing all relevant experience on your CV, and stating reference ASH12210AC in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.