A successful global business based in Wimbledon is currently looking for a Marketing Data Co-ordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. This role sits within the Data Control team of a large Marketing Department, where you will be responsible for handling data requests and ensuring data quality, which are key to driving marketing strategies within the wider business.
To be successful, candidates should have previous experience working in a busy data administration focused role. You must have strong Excel skills and will ideally have worked with databases, data systems and data tools. Any experience with MS Access would be advantageous. Strong communication skills are essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with high volumes of data
- Understanding and responding to data requests ensuring a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Documenting key processes and process changes, and proposing improvements in data flows
- Resolving issues related to data quality, including issues or errors raised by colleagues in the internal marketing or call centre teams
- Compiling and reviewing key Management Information reports
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal teams across different departments
The salary on offer for this Marketing Data Co-ordinator role is up to £26,000 basic, plus benefits including 22 days holidays, pension scheme and employee discounts. Offices are located in Central Wimbledon, with excellent transport links.
To apply, please submit your latest CV listing all relevant experience, and including reference ASH12349AC in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.