Key responsibilities for the Legal Secretary:
• To provide an efficient secretarial/administrative support to the organisations Solicitor.
• Liaising with outside bodies such as courts, public and legal representatives of the claimant.
• Collate, administer and produce legal documentation.
• To accurately transcribe dictation, taped interviews, statements and reports.
• To answer calls and record the content accurately.
Key skills & experience for the Legal Secretary
• At least 2 years’ experience of working as a Legal Secretary.
• MS Office skills to an Advanced level
• Highly organised with strong diary management skills (using MS Outlook)
• Someone who is self-managed and able to prioritise workload effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely dynamic, fast paced environment where the ability to manage own workload and communicate effectively across the organisation is paramount. Due to the nature of the role and the information handled by the successful Legal Secretary a full security vetting is required for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please call Juliette Allen on 01293 817640 or simply apply today.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 1 week your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.