This job is no longer available
A leading software solutions provider is looking to recruit a talented Microsoft Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant to join their growing team. The company have acquired a number of new large projects during 2014 and are consequently seeking to expand their existing team.
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant will be part of the implementation team based on the client sites working on end to end implementation projects. Liaising closely with Project Managers, Functional Consultants and Developers you will be involved with the co-ordination, set up and build of Dynamics NAV 2009 and 2013.
- Analyse business requirements and processes
- Prepare and produce functional specs
- Set up and configure client databases
- Gap fit analysis
- Post Go-Live support
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years experience
- A demonstrated track record of successful go-lives
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
The company is beginning interviews ASAP so please apply now to avoid missing out!
If you are seeking a new Microsoft Dynamics opportunity but this is not the role