This company was founded by a group of industry professionals with experience in building successful businesses and this is a good time to join them as they will be growing substantially over the next few years and require dynamic people who can grow to consultants /managers in a short period of time.
The successful candidate will be included in the Fast Track Training and Development scheme.
This is a fun and enlightened company looking to help train employees fast to higher skills levels.
This position will lead to Recruitment Consultant or Sector Manager . Excellent training will be provided to develop individuals to required skill levels in order to enable them to be high earners and good managers.
Skills and experience required as Recruitment Consultant (Trainee) :
• Excellent ,clear and concise communicator written and spoken is essential
• Ideally with previous sales experience but certainly a confident and outgoing person
• Ability to speak to senior managers and Directors of companies
• A background in telesales or telemarketing or other sales background would be a distinct advantage
• Previous experience as a recruitment resourcer would be also be advantageous but not essential
• Warm yet confident personality
• Ambitious and dynamic individual who wants to move develop to Recruitment Consultant and to earn at a high level.
• The company is looking for an individual who wants to be trained in the latest skills and who has the ability to grow quickly within the company.
• The skill training offered will include: Selling skills, Spin Selling©, Marketing, meeting and managing accounts and clients, managing and promoting candidates, developing interpersonal skills, building business in their sector, best practice in the industry and management skills.
• The company would consider dynamic and energetic graduates ( ideally with a Business or Marketing qualification)
Location: Essential you live within short commuting distance of Finchley Central - 2 minutes walk from Finchley Central Tube Station on the Northern Line.
It is Charter Selection’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within ten working days. However because of the high volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to all candidates individually. If we have not contacted you within ten working days your application has been unsuccessful. Please feel free to contact us again in the future for other positions. Thank you.