This job is no longer available
Support Analyst - Long-term Contract - Circa £500/day - London - Banking
A Global Investment Bank in London is seeking a Support Analyst to join their growing operations Long-term Contract basis. The successful Support Analyst will join the team within Risk Systems who are responsible for production of local & global risk measures and reports on a daily basis.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
* Investigate underlying problems with the Risk systems
* Adhere to SLA's defined in the Risk Systems Support Model
* Release into development and testing of vendor delivered enhancements and preparation of the changes for UAT/Production environments
* Raising UAT/Production change requests
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
* Market Systems Support Experience
* Technical support knowledge within an ITIL compatible environment
* Experience integrating third party systems with enterprise wide scheduling, monitoring and alerting systems
* Database experience and competent knowledge of SQL
Should you be interested, and like to find out more about the role, please submit an updated profile for consideration.
Key words: Support Analyst, Risk systems, SQL, ITIL, UAT, Banking, London, Support Analyst, Risk systems, SQL, ITIL, UAT, Banking, London