This is an exciting and unique company with a range of very well designed and appreciated products and services.
Individuals applying for this role must have the ability and skills to be able to be promoted in a short period of time to a senior sales management role.
This is a fun and enlightened company and products are in demand so there are excellent opportunities to make significant commissions.
Skills and experience required for this role are as follows:
• At least 3 years solid and demonstrable B2B sales experience
• A sales background in Learning and Development, E Learning ,Training, Education, selling products and services to HR eg software etc would be essential
• Well honed sale skills in building business and then supporting and developing accounts as Account Director
• Warm friendly and confident personality as Business Development Manager
• Good team player but can work autonomously.
• Spin Selling skills or other sales training would be a distinct advantage
Location: Within one hour’s commute of Shepherds Bush, London
It is Charter Selection’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within ten working days. However because of the high volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to all candidates individually. If we have not contacted you within ten working days your application for Business Development Manager has been unsuccessful. Please feel free to contact us again in the future for other positions. Thank you.