Business Data Manager / Data Governance / Data Architect
Our client are recruiting for a Business Data Manager to introduce a Data function to the company, build and recruit the team, and establish key relationships with other areas of the business.
There is currently no governance in place on how data is managed, and each individual area of the business manages the data in its own way. The role will involve building key relationships with business leaders, and gaining ‘buy in’ from them on the project.
The role will involve identifying the business needs in line with Data Protection and other legislation, then recruiting the necessary personnel, and putting in place the processes on how data is managed, protected and safeguarded throughout the lifecycle.
Key skills required
• Enterprise-wide data management and security theory and practice
• Managing culture change
• Legislation and standards surrounding data across the entire lifecycle
• Suitable tools and technologies
• Business intelligence and data modelling
• Risk frameworks and associated processes and systems
• Setting strategic direction and leading programmes of change
• Developing and maintaining policies and controls
• Programme management and Project management methods and techniques e.g. PRINCE II
• Awareness and experience of data architecture management
• DAMA Framework
• COBIT Framework
If you have the skills required please forward your CV to email@example.com