This job is no longer available
Fixed Income Business Analyst - Asset Manager - £600 per day - City
Keywords: Fixed Income, SME, Business Analyst, ISEB, City, Asset Management, Financial Services, London, City
A global Asset Management house has an imminent requirement for a Front Office Derivatives Business Analyst.
You will be responsible for Requirements Gathering and Analysis across Fixed Income Derivatives Front Office, working closely with senior business stakeholders to define requirements and produce technical specifications in line with business goals.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of working with Fixed Income Derivatives products
- Work proactively with the business users in defining their requirements for new systems / enhancements.
- Understand existing processes and define and document new business models including process and data using structured techniques.
- Perform systems analysis and assist developers in translating specified requirements into technical solutions.
- Project Management of individual pieces of work.
- Representing Fixed Income users on group-wide projects
- Provide interface between users and other solution/service providers within the business.
- Participate/Co-ordinate testing of new applications.
- Resolution of system issues, liaising with internal departments and third party software suppliers where appropriate.
- Provide advice/support for existing applications.
- Experience working with Financial Services regulations and compliance
The successful individual will be:
- An understanding of Fixed Income securities, both physical and derivatives.
- An understanding of the more complex Fixed Income securities such as Private Placements, Leveraged Loans and Real Estate.
- Investment Management Certificate or equivalent.
- Project Management experience
- A proven track record of delivery on both roadmap and tactical projects.
- Proven record of running a number of projects in parallel.
- Experience of business process reengineering (non-technical projects)
- Knowledge of the Front Office investment management process.
- Previous experience using a variety of Front Office systems such as Charles River
- Be able to generate and maintain positive relationships within the team, the business and the central support functions.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think laterally and generate creative solutions.
- Ability to think on your feet and react positively in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- A self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Capable of facilitating workshops and meetings.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Experience of SQL.
Please send your CV immediately to be considered for this role and to be considered for other similar opportunities in the future.