This job is no longer available
SAS PM - Banking - SW England - Up to £510/day
A leading Bank in the UK is currently seeking a strong Project Manager with an Insurance (Actuarial) background and strong experience with delivering SAS and BO/MI projects on a 3 month rolling contract paying £450-510 per day to be based out of their offices in SW England.
The successful Project Manager will meet the following requirements:
* Project delivery in an (Insurance) Finance and Actuarial function
* Previous experience in managing projects, business and IT teams involved in delivering SAS, BO (or similar)capability and reports/MI to customers
* Previous experience in rolling out revised business/IT operating models related to use of BO or other similar tools - Cognos etc for reporting purposes;
* Good knowledge of and experience of working within IT practices and governance process
* Knowledge of the LPI and GI business, products and systems or of similar ones in other organisations in the insurance industry.
* Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook, MS Project, SharePoint
This Project Manager role offers longevity, challenges and the opportunity to work within a strong team environment. If you would be interested in this role, or others like it, please send an updated copy of your CV for consideration.
Key words: SAS PM, BO, LPI, GI, Actuarial, Insurance, Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook, MS Project, SharePoint, Banking, SW England, SAS PM, BO, LPI, GI, Actuarial, Insurance, Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook, MS Project, SharePoint, Banking, SW England