Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Flexible Dependent on Experience
Consultant: Alex Townsend
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is representing a market-leader and award-winning consultancy serving a broad range of clients in the built environment in their search for a Scheme Manager with the responsibility for the BREEAM UK New Construction scheme in the commercial buildings sector.
The Role: The Scheme Manager will be;
• Responsible for managing the BREEAM UK New Construction business.
• Line manager of 3/4 consultants and others of up to 9 members.
• Responsible for maintaining procedures with UKAS accreditation requirements.
• Developing and providing client and customer liaison for the BREEAM UK New Construction scheme.
• Managing team to achieve agreed financial targets and reporting to the BREEAM New Construction Team Manager on performance.
• Maintaining customer service levels.
Person Specification: The Scheme Manager will ideally have;
• At least 5 years of experience in new build, design and construction sector at management level.
• Experience of working with clients in the construction sector.
• Awareness of BREEAM.
• Knowledge of building design and procurement.
• Experience in business development and customer service.
• Bachelor’s Degree in design, environmental, construction or a related discipline.
• Be a member of an accredited organisation (e.g. IEMA or CIBSE - preferred).
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies