Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Consultant: Alex Townsend
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is representing a market-leader and award-winning consultancy serving a broad range of clients in the built environment in their search for a Technical Consultant to support the development, maintenance and delivery of the BREEAM Construction Schemes in the UK within their BREEAM Team which is currently experiencing expansion.
The Role: The Technical Consultant will be:
• Providing technical BREEAM support to various stakeholders e.g. clients.
• Assisting with BREEAM New Construction assessor training.
• Supporting the development of new BREEAM schemes.
• Maintaining existing BREEAM schemes.
Person Specification: The Technical Consultant will ideally have;
• Awareness and knowledge of BREEAM.
• Be a member of an accredited organisation (e.g. IEMA or CIBSE - preferred).
• Bachelor’s Degree in design, environmental, construction or a related discipline.
• Knowledge of environmental impacts, building design, procurement and sustainability.
• IT skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44(0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies