Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Consultant: Alex Townsend
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is representing a market-leader and award-winning consultancy serving a broad range of clients in the built environment in their search for a Senior Housing Professional role which would be part of the BREEAM Domestic and Communities team. This role has the opportunity to influence the way homes are built over the next three decades. There will be a part to play in the operations of Code for Sustainable Homes. There is a main responsibility of developing a consumer focused sustainability standard for new house building within BREEAM.
The Role: The Senior Housing Professional will be;
• Responsible for supporting the continued maintenance of the Code for Sustainable Homes.
• Supporting the development of UK BREEAM Domestic Schemes.
• Providing BREEAM assessor training courses.
• Managing client relationships.
Person Specification: The Senior Housing Professional will ideally have;
• Experience of working in BREEAM/CODE.
• Experience in construction sector.
• Knowledge of building design, procurement, environmental impacts and sustainability strategies.
• Technical knowledge of regulations including SAP, Part L and ‘zero carbon’.
• Bachelor’s Degree in design, environmental, construction or a related discipline.
• Be a member of an accredited organisation (e.g. IEMA or CIBSE - preferred).
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44(0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies