PMO, FINREP, London, £350-400 P/D
My client, a leading bank, is currently looking for a PMO to join a fast past environment who will be reporting to their FINREP Programme. The role will be based in their London office paying a day rate of £350-400 per day on a 6 month rolling contract.
You will meet the following requirements:
3-5 Years PMO experience working within the finance sector
To implement reporting processes for CRD IV FINREP - Forbearance & Non Performing Exposures requirements
Will report to the Forbearance & NPE Project Manager, with the purpose of managing the PMO for the work package. Will need to understand all aspects of PMO work including:
- Understand the project delivery approach, define and define/embed control and governance processes to support this and ensure compliance with all Group Change management practices
- Secretariat responsibilities for working group steering meetings including production of meeting packs
- Ownership for producing and managing key project management deliverables e.g. MI, PMP, RAID logs etc
- Coordinates, track and manages progress and reporting across all workstreams/business areas
- Management, reporting and analysis of MI and Data
- Coordinate and manage all data entry, analysis and outputs from the CMT project management system
- Coordinate the on-boarding of new joiners. (e.g. liaising with agencies, equipment etc)
- Adhoc duties as required by Project Manager.
This is an outstanding opportunity to secure a long term contract position with a tier 1 investment bank, and be part of a growing team. If you match the above criteria please apply now.