This job is no longer available
Permanant Design/Project Engineer - Aberdeen. Excellent Salary Package
Progressive Global Energy has been tasked by a key account in Aberdeen to source an experienced Designer/Project Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis within their office in Ellon, North Aberdeen.
The company are a well established service company who have found themselves being known for Research and Design of innovative solutions. Their focus is designing and supplying marine and subsea support equipment to the Diving and ROV market.
This innovative company are currently looking to expand their team and the Designer/Project Engineer will play a pivotal role in driving the business forward. This is as very multi faceted role so if you are looking for an opportunity that will result in no two days being the same and that will provide a challenging & rewarding environment this is the position for you!
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing new projects and designs from cradle to grave. This will include testing and aftermarket care
- Production of existing designs, this could be modifying existing requirements to suit clients niche requirements or managing the process of the project delivery team to procure and produce the equipment
- Involvement in the workshop to assist technicians with any assembly issues
Experience you need for this position:
- Experience using AutoCAD. Previous knowledge of Inventor would also be advantageous
- Knowledge of traditional and modern manufacturing techniques
- Knowledge of subsea oil and gas practices (Ideally diving and ROV practices)
- Knowledge of Hydraulics
- Knowledge of Electrics and instrumentation
The facilities are located in the Ellon which has an on site workshop, the client is really looking for a candidate that isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and is happy being involved in various business areas. Alongside this the company is looking to expand their already well know product line in the coming months this opportunity will therefore allow for career progression as the company grows.
* Candidates must be Eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship (i.e. EU Citizen or currently holding a valid Tier 1 visa)*
If you are interested in working for a successful and growing company, please forward reply to this advert with your most up to date CV and call the office for more details.
All applications will be treated as fully confidential.