Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
We are seeking a talented and imaginative Digital Marketing Executive to join a leading producer and retailer of quality art prints. Whether you are delivering a top class marketing strategy to drive site traffic or analysing website activity it will be your input that drives brand recognition and conversion online.
With creative partners that include prestigious institutions such as the National Gallery London, Vogue and The Andy Warhol Foundation our client is the leading online art retailer in the UK. With offices in both London and Brighton they are passionate about art and have, for the past 25 years, been searching the world for the latest emerging artists and trends.
Joining as a Digital Marketing Executive you will get a fantastic opportunity to help expand one of the UK's most exciting online brands. It will be your responsibility to manage paid advertising, SEO and affiliate marketing whilst maintaining an in-depth knowledge of developments in online marketing.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing you will devise, create and deliver a top class search marketing strategy to achieve ambitious growth targets. This will include handling all elements of the process, from planning and budgeting to execution and optimisation.
To qualify... You will need to be an effective, organised and digital savvy Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- Proven experience gained within a digital marketing role;
- A good head for numbers and strong analytical skills;
- High level of experience in AdWords, analytical tools and Excel;
- The ability to manipulate large sets of data;
- That you are organised, have great communication skills, can work under pressure and are fun to work with;
- Have a passion for interior, art and design products.
Experience with SEO and PPC is preferable.
This is a unique opportunity that will see you join a leading internet brand offering a competitive salary, a great working environment and fantastic career development. Get in touch...
Keywords: Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Email, Digital Marketing, e-Commerce, eCommerce Executive, SEO Executive, PPC Executive, CRM Marketing Executive, Product Manager, Digital Marketing Jobs in London, Digital Marketing Jobs, Online Marketing Jobs, Marketing Management Jobs in London, Digital Marketing Jobs in Farringdon, London, Central London, Farringdon EC1
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Project / Product Management Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Project / Product Management Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Project / Product Management Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Project / Product Management Retail jobs in London (Central)