This job is no longer available
Marketing Manager / Member Services Manager
A Marketing Manager / Member Services Manager is needed to join a well-established industry body which promotes and protects the interest of publishing companies in the UK. Joining a dynamic team you will lead and manage all marketing activities on behalf of their B2B members.
Trading since 1913, this renowned body represents over 220 companies including EMAP, Reed Business Information, UBM (plus many more). Currently employing 22 people in modern offices next to London Blackfriars their members publish more than 2,500 consumer and business publications for the UK market. They now require a Marketing Manager / Member Services Manager to lead and implement business strategy at a senior level.
Working closely with the senior management team, you will take responsibility for leading and managing all marketing and related media activities, as well as communicating and developing relationships with existing B2B members including:
- The development and implementation of the ongoing business strategy;
- Developing content for prestigious events and high profile award ceremonies;
- Communicating and building relationships with existing B2B members;
- Creating content for the website and marketing material for all business activities;
- Assisting the commercial team in providing opportunities for supplier members;
- Be the point of expertise and face of all things B2B.
To qualify… We need a Marketing Manager / Member Services Manager with a superb understanding of the B2B publishing sector and a CV that demonstrates:
- Excellent understanding and experience of the B2B publishing sector and the digital delivery of content and data services;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Organisational and administrative strengths;
- Leadership skills – ability to command and chair meetings.
Any direct experience of developing and driving brand development is an advantage
Joining a creative working environment your input will have a direct contribution towards the company’s success. In return you will benefit from a competitive salary, smart casual working environment, pension, career progression and an enjoyable company atmosphere. Get in touch...
Keywords: Marketing Manager, Business Media Manager, Member Services Manager, Business Manager, Commercial Manager, Publishing, Media, Jobs in Media, Business Media Manager Jobs in London, Business Manager in London, Commercial Manager in London, Business Manager in Blackfriars, Blackfriars, London, The City, Central London, EC4
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...