This job is no longer available
Dynamics CRM Developer (Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011/2013) FX Trading - London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits + Bonus
A leading FX trading organisation is seeking a Dynamics CRM Developer (Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011/2013) to join their rapidly expanding technology innovation company. This organisation have a variety of greenfield projects, which span across from web trading platforms to server-client web applications using the latest MS dynamics CRM tool. This organisation offer a great technology hub with all the latest tools and technologies.
Key requirements within this Dynamics CRM Developer (Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011/2013) are as follows:
- CRM Dynamics Development ideally using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 or 2013 version
- T-SQL with MS SQL Server (preferred) or any other SQL based RDBMS
- excellent communication skills
- Experience with KnockoutJS and RequireJS
- Experience using a host of Microsoft tools and technologies, including: SSRS, SSIS, WCF.
- Strong experience at developing web applications Financial experience - Desirable
- Significant experience in writing plug-ins and custom workflow activities to integrate to 3rd party systems
This is an excellent opportunity as a Dynamics CRM Developer (Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011/2013) to get your hands on the latest Microsoft technologies a develop a career with a leading FX trading organisation that are a cut above their competitors. If you are looking for a role, which will allow you to learn new technologies, industry experience in FX and enhance your MS Dynamics skills, then please forward your cv to Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.