This job is no longer available
Operations and Maintenance Engineer - Solar
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30k - £40K plus benefits/bonus package.
Location: Hampshire, Surrey, West Sussex
Consultant: Dominic Wall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a long-standing construction company active in the renewable energy sector. They
The role will involve the management and operational control of renewable energy projects. Specific duties will include:
• Technical appraisal on current projects.
• Reactive maintenance activities and office based fault diagnosis.
• Implement strategies to optimise the output of current renewable energy assets (PV farms)
• Technical monitoring work.
• Monitoring of operational performance and management of any issues that arise on site.
• Logging and analysing operational data, management of suppliers and management.
Candidates must have a technical engineering background (ideally electrical) and musty be familiar with the operation phase of renewable energy assets. Experience and qualifications should be a follows:
• Relevant degree in technical engineering discipline. Ideally accompanied with post graduate degree specified to renewable energy technology.
• Experience within engineering institution or utility company preferably with focus in the UK.
• Operational asset management experience.
• Monitoring and analysis experience familiar with associated documentation.
• Due diligence experience would be helpful.
• Fluent English.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact:
+44 (0) 2030022877