This job is no longer available
A leading private healthcare organisation are currently looking to recruit for a Senior Analyst on a permanent basis as a result of growth within their organisation. Current plans include the organisation doubling in size of the next 1.5 years and to triple in size of the next 2.5years and in this time career progression will be offered.
The Analyst's role within the organisation is to analyze health data and produce, verify and interpret analytic findings and develop reports. The Analyst is responsible for designing and performing analyses of health care data, including medical, GP data, membership files, Health Coaching interaction and other operational data to better understand the quality and level of care delivered and measure the effectiveness of the organisations services on both clinical quality and financial returns. Specifically the analyst will work within the team of Payment Integrity which focuses on the identification, prevention and recuperation of medical or third party liability claims; and reduction of unwarranted claims expenditure by controlling fraud, waste and abuse.
Accountabilities & Activities:
* Work with the Analytic Manager to develop Analytic plans, methods used, tasks and timelines.
* The Analyst designs, recommends, executes and oversees Analytic Projects.
o Designs and implements program code for analytic studies, while maintaining, evaluating, and reporting on findings.
* Completes ad-hoc projects relating to data investigations, follow-ups on analysis results.
* Works with colleagues across departments to translate findings into operational processes and metrics including the development of program assessment metrics, quality-based incentives and public reporting of data.
* Documents tasks on a timely and accurate basis including delineation of tasks and estimation of effort. Provide project details and status updates to support project scheduling and workload management.
* Contributes to projects, internal initiatives, and cross-departmental initiatives.
* Present results to internal or external audiences including senior teams.
Qualifications, Training & Experience:
* Proven experience working at an Analyst level for atleast 3 years
* Experience using statistical models to draw inferences
* Degree preferably in statistics, mathematics, epidemiology, bio-statistics, public health, or other related field, or equivalent experience.
* Proficient in SAS and Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Working with oracle databases and knowledgeable of SQL programming
* Experience working in the healthcare industry (NHS or Private)
Salary: £45k - £50k
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy forward me your up to date CV and I will get back to you with more details about the role.