This job is no longer available
My client requires an experienced SAP BPC Consultant to come on board and support their current SAP Programme on an initial 6 month project.
- Experienced SAP BPC consultant
- Strong knowledge of BPC consolidations in both Financial and Management
- Detailed knowledge of SAP Financials specifically General Ledger, Controlling, Assets Accounting and Treasury
- A qualified Finance professional with an in-depth knowledge of accounting practices and standards
- Good knowledge of compliance and statutory reporting requirements, IFRS and GAAP accounting rules
- Completed a minimum of 3 full consolidation project life cycles using BPC
- Completed at least one using BPC version 10 on the SAP BW NetWeaver platform
- Experience leading workshops with the internal finance team
- Able to articulate best practice approaches to consolidation solutions and challenge the business requirements where necessary
- In-depth knowledge of consolidation practices and Business Rules such as inter-company matching and eliminations, Ownership and Monitoring and Controls
- A good knowledge of the BW platform in the area of data extraction and retraction
Length: 6 Months
Apply now for immediate consideration.