Microsoft Dynamics AX Support Developer
A unique and rare opportunity has arisen to join a leading award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner as an AX Developer within the Support team.
As part of the Support Team you will be responsible for delivering development solutions which resolve support issues, satisfy user needs and help drive the system and the business forward. There is the opportunity for the role to be mainly home-based with some travel to the main office based in Derbyshire.
Key skills required:
- Dynamics AX 2009 and 2012 experience
- In depth knowledge and understanding of AX development best practices
- Experience in more than one module, ideally several
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar Developer role
- A demonstrated track record of delivering end to end AX upgrades and implementations
- Microsoft certifications
- Previous partner experience
You will be a team player who relishes a challenge and is always seeking to learn and develop.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a world class Microsoft Gold Partner with generous remuneration of £50,000 plus package.
There have never been more roles available for Microsoft Dynamics professionals than there are right now and consequently Microsoft Dynamics individuals are in high demand. If this is not the role for you please do not hesitate to contact me in complete confidence to discuss other opportunities available or to review your options.