This job is no longer available
SEN Teaching Assistants needed in Birmingham for September 2014
We are seeking special needs teaching assistants (SEN TA) to work in a selection of Mainstream Primary schools in the Birmingham area. Experience of working across both key stages, with children who speak English as a second language will be an advantage.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualities and experience:
* Organised and able to assist with classroom activities
* Experienced in working with and supervising children - minimum 1 year working in a Primary school setting
* Must have a high regard for children's health and wellbeing and clearly want to make a difference for children and families
* Demonstrate success in raising standards for the school
* Must have previous experience in working in a primary school
* Good behaviour management skills
* Team player, able to use own initiative, and have a positive outlook
* Recent knowledge of the National Curriculum
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies in Birmingham. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best. If you are interested in long term or day to day supply work please get in touch.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.
For further details please contact Sue Robinson on 0121 200 5910 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org