This job is no longer available
Accountant, Reconciliations, Bristol, £260/day
Our Client, a leading Bank, are urgently looking for a Assistant Finance Manager with experience of performing complex bank and control reconciliations in their Bristol Office, on a long-term contract basis, paying up to £260/day. The candidate will work within their Insurance Division.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong bank and control reconciliation experience
- Be responsible for offering technical specialist advice to the team
- Reporting and presenting Management Information experience
- Part or fully qualified accountant
- Contribute in the budgeting and forecasting process for key stakeholders
- Financial Services experience
- AAT knowledge or qualification is preferable
If you or someone you may know are interested and meet the above requirements please send me your latest C.V in .doc format and I will contact you to discuss further details.
Key Words: Accountant, Reconciliations, Insurance, Bank, AAT, Finance, Management Information, OEIC, ISA, Life and Pensions, Control