This job is no longer available
My client is currently looking for a BI developer to join their growing team. The company is based in sheffield and is now expanding due to increased market share.
- Analyse the current reporting structure and propose a BI solution based on findings
- Set up a BI reporting infrastructure
- Use existing 3rd party tools to build a datawarehouse that contains all key business data for report purposes. From Dynamics AX also sage200, time & attendance, HR systems and potentially other systems in the future.
- Deliver ad hoc SQL reports with SSRS, SSIS and visual studio 2005 until a standardised BI solution is in place.
-Good SQL skills, experience of SSRS, SQL 2005, Visual studio.
- Project management of BI implimentation and data migration
- Execellent communication skills with all levels of the business
- A working knowledge of BI tools in general
Advantageous skills + experience:
- Knowledge of TimeXtender
- Knowledge of SSIS and SSAS
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX
- Qlikview knowledge
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring developer to gain skills within an increasingly growing organisation.
For more information submit a CV with an up to date contact number and I will contact you immediately